OneCloud Meet: V1.1.6 Release Notes
- Error scheduling a meeting
- No Confirmation of Registration
- No Transcripts
- Limit Anonymous calls in API
- Past Meetings not generating
- Can't Edit Conference Brand FQDN
- Correct Branding on Number list
- Allow Branding of Mobile app links
- Brand OneCloud Meet Admin login based on URL
- Allow Guest Meetings to use Custom Conference Branding
- Update OneCloud Meet Meeting Invites in Outlook and Gmail plugins
OneCloud Meet: V2.0.1 Release Notes
New Features OneCloud Meet PWA Google Calendar Integration Bug Fixes Some participants joining meeting with moderator privileges Fixes to add and edit of personal meeting IDs Fixes to Microsoft 365 calendar syncing Copy link had incorrect meeting url ...
OneCloud Meet: V2.0 Release Notes
New Features Camera and Mic checks before joining a meeting Test Mic play playback Auto-knock new guests Allow customization of in meeting UI Random meeting room ID Show past meeting participants OneCloud status updates Dark Mode and Light Mode ...
OneCloud Meet: How to Start a Meeting Room
How to start a meeting room on OneCloud Meet.com (free version) 1. Go to OCMeet.us. OneCloud Landing Page 2. Click Start a new Meeting. 3. The meeting will start with the Lobby featue enabled. The Lobby feature requires users to ‘knock’ on the ‘door’ ...
OneCloud Meet: V1.1.5 Release Notes
The newest release of OneCloud Meet is focused on improving Reseller Controls. New Features Allow each reseller to map OneCloud User scope to OneCloud Meet scopes Customize page for Reseller Allow creation of a custom URL Create a SU and Reseller ...
AlertBlast V2.0 Release Notes
OCBlast has been re-branded to AlertBlast. These Release Notes pertain to the new product. If you need additional information or a Demo of AlertBlast, contact your Sales Rep or Click Here New Features • New Credit based Accounting. o Each Message ...