1. Click the More Actions (ellipsis) button.
2. Click Security Options.
4. Note: The meeting will start with the Lobby feature enabled. The Lobby feature requires users to ‘knock’ on the ‘door’ of the meeting, to then be allowed in by a moderator.
5. To add a password to the meeting, click add Password.
6. Enter a numeric password, i.e., 555555555.
7. Click Add.
8. When finished, exit out of the Security Options menu by clicking outside the menu or by clicking the X to get back to your meeting. Be sure you send your meeting password to all of your guests.