(Required for transcription)
1. During an active meeting, select More Actions from the navigation menu.
2. Select Start Subtitles from the list of actions.
Subtitles should appear on the screen when the moderator or a participant is speaking during a meeting. These subtitles will be used to create the transcription of the meeting or webinar.
To turn off subtitles, select More Actions > Stop Subtitles, noting you will also end the transcription.
1. On the OneCloud Meet homepage, select the Transcripts tab.
2. Find the date the meeting was held, then select the download Transcript icon.
1. On the OneCloud Meet homepage, select the Webinar tab.
2. Under Past Webinars, select See Analytics on the corresponding webinar.
3. Select Download Transcript to view the transcribed webinar.