If you’re like most of us in need of a professionally recorded greeting for your phone system, you will probably lack the equipment and experience required to record a professional greeting. Worry no more! TelWare is providing you with a no non-sense option to obtain a customized greeting, recorded by a professional of your choosing, and in as little as 1-2 business days with a rush delivery option.
To get your professionally recorded greeting:
1. Within the OneCloud web client, click on the Auto-Attendant icon.
2. From the Auto-Attendant screen, click the Professional Greetings button located towards the right of the screen.
Note: If this is your first time using this feature, you’ll have to create an account first.
4. Once you’re logged in, just click the Start Now button to begin.
5. Title Your Project – After creating your account, you will be prompted to enter a name for your first project. If you’ve created a project before, you will be prompted to either use the previous project or create a new one. Once you enter the name of your project, click Continue.
6. Select Language/Accent – Now, select a voice talent that you want. You have multiple options to choose from filtered by a Male and a Female column.
7. Select Voice Talent – This screen will allow you to choose the language/accent, voice talent, and you can listen to examples of the options you’ve chosen. First, select a Language/Accent you’d prefer.
8. Listen To Examples – Once you have the Language/Accent and Voice Talent, it’s time to Listen to Examples of the options you chose. This will help you confirm that you’ve made the best selections for your business. When you’re happy with your selections, click the Use Selected Voice button.
9. No Message Written – After confirming your voice talent, you will be met with a prompt to add a new message. Click the Add A New Message button.
10. Select a Message Type – You can select from Greetings, Voice Prompts, Announcements, and Message On-Hold.
11. Under your selected message type is the pricing per unit or amount of words. You can choose to add more messages to this project. When you’re satisfied with your selections, just click Add To Project.
12. Give your message a name to make it easily identifiable, choose music, and type your message.
13. Once you’ve typed your message and double-checked it for errors, it’s time to checkout.
14. Click on the Proceed To Checkout button located towards the upper-right side of the screen.
15. Review Your Project – Give your project another look and be sure that your message and selections meet your standards. Once you’re satisfied, just click Continue.
16. Attention: Important Information – You will receive another prompt letting you know that it’s your last chance to make any changes to the Message, Language/Accent, and Voice Talent. When you’re ready, click Continue.
17. Project Add-Ons – Within this section, you have the option to Rush Delivery or use the Free Standard Delivery that’s set as the default. You can also use the Proofreading add-on to have a professional review of spelling and grammar. Once you’ve made your selections, click Continue.
18. Choose Audio Delivery Format – Now it’s time to choose the format you’d prefer to receive your recorded message in.
19. Choose By Audio File Format if you know the type needed already or Choose by Provider. Selecting the TelWare Corporation provider will automatically generate file format settings that will work specifically for the OneCloud system. Once you’ve made your selection(s), click Continue.
20. Checkout – Lastly, now that all selections have been confirmed, it is time to submit your order. Enter your payment and billing information. Confirm that all of the information is correct, and click Submit Purchase.
Once you’ve submitted your order, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your order has been received. Depending on your delivery selection, your order will be fulfilled within 1-2 business days for Rushed Delivery, or 3-4 business days for Free Standard Delivery.
Visit the OneCloud: How to Update the Auto-Attendant article to learn how you can update your professional greeting!